Cool feature about Eclipse Decks

Anonymous

I got the Eclipse CD5425 and I assume this feature is the same for most of their other decks too.

Anyway, if I set a custom equaliser setting when listening to a CD, the setting gets automaticly saved for that specific CD. If I pop another CD in, I can set a different setting and so on. So, when I want to listen to my favorite CD, I just pop it in and the eq. sets itself up from the last time I had that specific CD in the deck. This even works with burnt CD's too.

I just tought this was a really neat feature considering I listen to almost any music under the sun. so I got some cd's set to the power setting, some are flat, some have +1 on mid, etc...

I never had a deck that actually has usefull features like the one I just explained, and built in crossovers, and 5v preouts, and normal or reverse phase for sub, etc... I love my Eclipse!

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 382
what does the normal or reverse phase for sub ACTUALLY do? What if my subs are mounted normal, but it sounds better on reverse phase? (these are all actually amplifier settings, but I figured you could explain anyway) Is this bad? Does it mean anything?

Thanks for your help.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1378
It just reverses the outputs. Right becomes left, and left becomes right...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us