AA avalanche 12

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4528
brand new for sale if anyone is interested, best offer within reason:-)

Silver Member
Username: Buddyleee5

Post Number: 111
james i have heard amazing things about the ava's... i havent had any experience with them, could you post the specs, and what were you looking to get for it, i have no idea what they cost new, but to compare it to the the new aa subs that are coming out the comparable sub is 160. were they around that? we dont have to worry about shipping i'm in rhode island... where is wilton? what is it near?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4531
the ava 12's were $275 +shipping orig new. This is still in its OG AA box never been hooked up. I would like $250. I have not heard the new AA subs, they are using a completely different motor, these used the XBL motor the same that is found in the REXXX, and Adire Brahma. Wilton is in south western CT about 1hr 30min from newport depending on how far you are from there you can figure it out. I could meet you a good ways also like in new haven or something. Let me know

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
what are the specs on the subs? most importantly rms power... i have 2 12" se's at the moment... i would have to get rid of them before i could do anything but i know of a friend that is in the market so ill definatly let him know

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1557
my opinion. that avalanche stomps the SEs... your SEs may be just a tad louder because of 2 of them anbd more power but the ava is a better woofer. its rms is 800. many give them more, much more. xmax is 27mm i think. it hits LOW

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
im running each se at 720 a piece... its a kicker kx1200.1 but its pushing 1440 according to its birth sheet so i think i would be over powering the ava woudln't i?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4160
what if u wired it @ 2 ohms, it should put out 600+ rms

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
well is the ava 2ohm dvc 4 ohm dvc or single vc

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1800
damn that sub sounds tempting. i wouldn't mind having a pair of those subs.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4161
Dont do it Chad.lol keep what u have

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1558
ava is D2 ohm. not saying you have to, but ive heard of people giving their avalanches 1400 daily, although they really know what they are doing...

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4532
It will take a kicker 1200, the birth sheet is at 14.4 volts and unless you have a hell of an upraded electrical system you wont hit that at loud volumes unless maybe you rev your engine to 4500 rpm and even in that case I highly doubt you will get 14.4. Like trevor said its dual 2ohm so it can be wired at 1ohm from that amp. There are many people running this sub off that amp.

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
alright lemme think about it... i cant say that i will so dont hold it or anything if you sell it then i lost out. why are you selling it anyways?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4543
I dont have the room in my new truck for it:-(

Silver Member
Username: Biggyg9712

Post Number: 154
this is a stupid question but.... who makes the avalanche (ava)???

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 318
Ascendant Audio.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1589
six you sold your 15 ava? im thinking of getting mine reconed and buying another. i LOVE them. i was thinking of running a zapco 750 to each (appx 1000w rms)

Bronze Member
Username: Kleinc

Post Number: 44
I am selling my four RE12's, and i was planning on getting an RL-p. Which one would you all rather have an RL-p or an Ava?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4544
I am not saying anything about the RL-p I have never heard it, I have heard good things from other people who I trust their opinions though. I have run the ava and it is a very nice sub, gets very deep punches with authority while maintaining excellent SQ. I have also decided to sell my Orion Hcca 250G4 used for 8 months. The ava is 800 rms and the orion put's out 800x1 @ 1ohm @ 12 volts. Its a superb amplifier from back in the day of the USA made equipment for those of you who don't know. I want $300 for this amp and $250 for the sub but will do them as a combo for $525 + shipping.

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 321
Nope. Didn't sell my 15" ava yet... STILL FOR SALE.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1599
six.... i MAY want that sub. well, i want it reall bad but i havent decided on my system yet. whats your price? and condition of the sub?

Gold Member

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4553
bump
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us