Best 5x7 Speakers

Dean748334
Unregistered guest
Hey, I just had my amp and subs stolen for the second time in a couple months, I'm really quite pissed, and I've decided that I won't be buying subs for this car anymore, since it seems to be so easy to break in to (locks suck, entire back seat folds down, etc)

Anyways, I've decided I'll upgrade my rear 5x7 speakers instead, since those take quite a bit of effort to get to in my car, so they won't be getting stolen

So can anyone give me some suggestions on what are some of the best 5x7 speakers out there? I need lots of bass and kick :-)

Thanks

Anonymous

Oh, and I forgot to specify. I won't be powering the 5x7s with an amp, they will be hooked straight up to my HU, which is a Panasonic CQ-C8400U (60W x 4)

here are the specs if that helps any
http://www.cartoys.com/cartoys/showdetl.cfm/Product_ID/62156/

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 992
maybe an infinity, and that radio will never see 60w, that is peak and it is distorted power. it really does not matter what 5x7 yopu use, if you do not control volume and settings, they will distort. if your looking for a clean loud sound your really going to need to amp them.

Anonymous

actually you'd be surprised. My deck has a pretty good amp built right in. I know the 60W is max power, but im not wasting more money on an amp, not after I've already bought 3 that are probably sitting in a pawn shop right now.

My Deck sounds good and clean enough as it is, I'm not going into sound competitions or anything like that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us