Full Line of Eclipse HU's on Crutchfield!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2804
I think this is long overdue to have an authorized eclipse dealer with excellant customer service and extras. Also this year is the first detachable faceplates by Eclipse also!!! somthing alot of us have been waiting for. Im excited to see how these go

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/prodgroup.asp?g=300&l=&avf=N&o= n&skipvs=T#see_all

jah
Unregistered guest
Hey MO is there cause to be exited about eclispe or you are just an eclispe fan ,no offense i am jsut curious

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 974
they are going to end up like fosgate sony and etc, Circuit city carrying them also... and Sony is getting out of the car audio business

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2805
I am an eclipse fan and i doubt they will be as bad as alpine. When alpine was at circuit city they were great for many years and then when they went to bestbuy and fell apart completely. Eclipse is a great company overall and ive owned there CD8454 deck before.

I personally recommend Pioneer Premier and Eclipse to anyone that wants the best overall units.

jah
Unregistered guest
Ty mutlow is sony going bankrupt ?didnt they just release hu`s for 2006?

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 985
I got the info from the owner of a chain shop here, even crutchfield does not ahve any of their radios, and if so this is prob the last year,.

Silver Member
Username: Racer501

ND USA

Post Number: 261
there look reminds me of panasonic's look for headunits there to much for me man

Silver Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 152
Eclipse head units don't even have 8volt outs, jesus, they aren't doing any more high end head units, screw them!! they are just gonna end up being like sony or panasonic. Even their AVN7000 screen doesn't have 5 volt, what the hell.

Anonymous

their new line looks exactly like last year's line except with a new name. and the CD5000 has 8v preout. i'm assuming the CD7000 probably has it too (it might be a typo from Crutchfield)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us