Box for SE 15" complete, check out the Fleck Stone paint

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 423
check out how the Fleck Stone paint looks on the box. after putting a clear coat over it, the surface is VERY durable.
cant wait to hook it up next week =)

Upload

Upload

Upload

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Greeney88

Http://www.freewebs.co..., Minnesota US

Post Number: 64
that looks sweet man, im a fan of the Flack Stone Paint!

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 495
okay... the box looks great. but.... that terminal, from Radio Shack... I bought the same one and it was very very bad. It leaks! I covered the back with silicon and could not get it to seal, I eventually had to buy a new terminal cup, which luckily, radioshack has a different terminal that fits the same hole.

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 425
hmmm thats dissapointing.. from the inside looking out when i have the terminal in place, i see no light seaping through and it appears to be well sealed. im going to use a tpe of silicon and wood glue as well to attempt to seal it from the inside. hopefully i dont have the same problem =\ but hey, at least they have a different terminal that WORKS and fits the same hole..ill let ya know how it works out.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4619
TRULY ORIGINAL ! - Great Job man !

it looks like that sub is sitting on a block of stone like granite or sandstone .

isn't that what u see on walls of banks & some businesses ?

do tell us about the finish & how its done .....

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1555
let me know how you like your 15SE. i have one in a 2.165cuft box right now. i dont knwo what youve had in the past. but you should be happy. however, if you had an avlanche you will miss the longer excursion and lower bass.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4130
nice box
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us