KENWOOD XXV-01D / Up for SALE !!!

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2797
Im gonna be selling my Hardly used Kenwood XXV-01D 25th Anniversary Edition. Again i bought this at Myer-Emco which is a authorized dealer and it was purchased a month ago and im getting it removed tommorow by the dealer and putting in my Premier 860 back in. Its in exactly the same shape i bought it. FLAWLESS. It includes everything that it came with in original box and ive also purchased an extra 2 year warranty thru the dealer for an extra $60.00 so it cost me $560.00 total. Im willing to sell this unit with everything included for $450.00 out the door. I have perfect feedback on EBAY and my username is suleman36 so anyone interested can shoot me a email at sulemanshahnawaz@yahoo.com and i will send pictures. Thanks

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2799
Ive decided to bring the price down to $400 out the door with the extra 2 year warranty included and the original reciept with it. Lets make a deal guys.

Silver Member
Username: Vinnyqh

Portland, OR

Post Number: 148
why are you getting rid of it, if i remember correctly you love it too!

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2800
Vincent, I do love it but i dont need 3 Head Units !!! lol I have a Pioneer Premier 860 and a Alpine CDA-7878 and now the Kenwood XXV-01D and I love the HD RADIO READY option along with the ipod option. I just prefer the 13 band eq on the 860 because it sounded best with my system since i dont use an external processor etc... No particular reason then those stated above. Here are some pics.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2801
Remote Control was never used and is sealed inside the box along with everything it originall came with. Only used for 1 month in my SUV. MINT CONDITOIN and the its out the door for $380 and i have sold many things on here before. You can confirm with Isaac,Jonathan or anyone else that has been on here for the last year.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4616
u sure do spend then lose $ on car audio bro .....

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4118
^^yep

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2802
Thats life in car audio when your a enthusiast guys. I buy and sell alot on ebay so i make enough money to cover what i loose.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2816
$350 shipped. Anyone ?

Silver Member
Username: Bakerj72

Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 109
350 CAD shipped to canada AND you warenty it through the shipping company AND you guarantee me it will work when i first install it AND you will let me send it back to you at anytime if it breaks and you will take it to your dealer to get it fixed or replaced AND ill pay to ship it back to me.

my email is bakenator@hotmail.com
my name is justin

give me a shout
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us