Directed Amp for 10w3v2s?

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 141
I have a friend and he was listening to my 10w3v2s the other day and he liked them so much he went and bought 2 of them off ebay. he bought the 10w3v2-d4s. well the problem is he isnt left with much cash for an amp and i came across this http://cgi.ebay.com/Directed-Audio-750d-Class-D-750-Watt-Mono-Amplifier-78_W0QQi temZ5850022367QQcategoryZ18797QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and i was wondering if this would be good? ive heard some ppl say good things about directed audio and this amp says 600wrms at 1 ohm and the dual 4 ohm vc's can be wired to 1 ohm. its just that this amp seems to good to be true at 600wrms for only 78 bucks. can u guys help him out? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 929
more then enough power for that sub.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 142
yeah but is it a good amp? is it gonna last? and the 10w3v2's are 300wrms each and he has two so yeah it would be a great match but i just need to know if its a good, dependable amp. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 934
it is fine, it is a refurb, so I wopuld pay someone to install it, that way if there is a problem, you will know right away, and they will want proof that it was professionally installed.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us