Treo SSX

Bronze Member
Username: Brahmaman

Post Number: 15
Does anyone know where i can buy a Treo SSX 12" subwoofer i cant find anything online and dont know of any local dealers around me if anyone knows any websites please let me know...thanks

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 139
you have to go to treo's website and then call them because the dealer finder on the website doesnt work. so a little more work than usual but it will be worth it for that sub.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 140
you have to go to treo's website and get their number and then call them because the dealer finder on the website doesnt work. so a little more work than usual but it will be worth it for that sub.

Username: Subsonic

Dunn, N.c.

Post Number: 5
e-bay

Bronze Member
Username: Lets_talk_sound

Post Number: 20
E-Bay isn't the best choice for the SSX if I spend good maney on a sub I want a warrenty. If you get a dealer to instal you have a 3 year warrenty. "Treo Engineering is also deeply committed to the specialty retailer. Our autosound products require the utmost attention to bring out their maximum potential. We feel that Internet resellers are not able to provide the level of service and support our customers require and deserve. As such, Treo Engineering expressly forbids the sale of our products over the Internet. Treo Engineering speakers sold over the Internet have no warranty, no matter what the seller claims." http://www.treoonline.com/about.html

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us