Crazy subs

Bronze Member
Username: Lets_talk_sound

Post Number: 15
My friends system is killer. He's got 3 12" Treo TSX's, in a custom box powered by a visonik 1800 watt amp. His Lexus has the "priem sound system" and the speakers sound great as well. One day we were crusing along and listening to a new rap song and the subs went crazy. The notes they we're hitting didn't go along with the song, and they were what sounded like twice as loud. The subs had a mind of their own playing this one note super loud. He quickly turned it off and we put in another song one we knew, after a min. into the song it did it again. Don't know what cuased it but think maybe it was the wires he needed a stronger gage. Know it sound and acts fine. I was wondering if anyone had any stories about their subs goin crazy, or something funny happenin with your subs?

sic402
Unregistered guest
ya i have a story like that, just today installed my 12w6v2 and 500/1 into my tundra, i used a navone Line converter so i could keep the factory head unit, Everything is good, BUT! when i turn the car off it sounds like its feedingback on itself, once i pull out the rca cables it stops, but put them back in and it will just be super loud on 1 note just like your story....

Bronze Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 63
One time my subs were trippin on l.s.d and they were drinking orange juice to keep rolling and make the trip better but the hit of acid they took was a bad batch of and they went pretty damn crazy. Maybe this is why your subs r crazy. Fu.ckin subs trippin on acid n what not. No good.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
One time my subs were trippin on l.s.d and they were drinking orange juice to keep rolling and make the trip better but the hit of acid they took was a bad batch of and they went pretty damn crazy. Maybe this is why your subs r crazy. Fu.ckin subs trippin on acid n what not. No good.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
One time my subs were trippin on l.s.d and they were drinking orange juice to keep rolling and make the trip better but the hit of acid they took was a bad batch and they went pretty damn crazy. Maybe this is why your subs r crazy. Fu.ckin subs trippin on acid n what not. No good.

Silver Member
Username: Mixneffect

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 754
One time I gave my subs Nachos !

They like it !

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4189
One time my subs had peppers they were HOT! LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 4190
correction sub not subs

Bronze Member
Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 22
Only story i have is i was runnin a bass test from 60hz to 45hz and after it ended it sent my amp into protection, then it came back on.. rattled the schit outa everything though..

Silver Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 755
LOL, Sean.

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 326
BS
subs need pwr to do anything!

I would first check the amp. These problems sound like amp leakage.

spence if the amp gives the subs a dirty signal to produce, its going to produce it.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 894
One time, I had subs...Before I ate them...They were 12" subs too...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
One time my subs were trippin on l.s.d and they were drinking orange juice to keep rolling and make the trip better but the hit of acid they took was a bad batch and they went pretty damn crazy. Maybe this is why your subs r crazy. Fu.ckin subs trippin on acid n what not. No good.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68

Bronze Member
Username: Crazydude

Post Number: 87
you're not even funny p!mp you are the same dumb@ss that put that bullsh!t topic about finding that green sticky stuff in your box so you look cool huh? LMAO

Silver Member

Orangevale, Ca. USA

Post Number: 756
Tyler did you get your subs at Subway?

If so, did you get them toasted?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4202
LOL tyler good one..you too mixneffect LOL

Gold Member