GGGGGRRRRR

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 544
ok, got my system totaly installed, been workin on the box since about 1 today... AZ time... now its about 6:45. everything is wiered, BUT the subs aren't going on... wtf... there was ONE wire, i didn't install. it was the one that looked like the phone line, could that be the problem?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4527
u sure its not ur REM amp wire ???......

Silver Member

Post Number: 545
anyone know the problem?

Silver Member

Post Number: 546
YEA, the REM wire.... what is that, i saw the slot but no wire... what kind do i use and where does it go?

Silver Member

Post Number: 547
ok, yea its the REM wire, i just looked, where does the REM wire go to... does it go to the HU or where?

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4529
that wire is what turns ur amp on/off !

u connect it to the REM out wire on ur deck which is usually BLUE (may have a stripe on it) . Get any colored wire & attach it onto ur REM connection on ur amp & run it to that REM wire on ur deck & TADA ! - ur amp should 'magically' get powered up - lol .....

Silver Member

Post Number: 548
LOL
wow... rovin your my hero.... im going to my girlfriends house and she lives next to a street light, i should be able to do it there.

on my HU. the wire should be blue... and single or will i have to try the 50 blues that i have comming out of the HU? i'll get on the forum when i get to my girls house... thanks Rovin... seriously:-)

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4531
glad i can help

if we lived nearby i'd even come over & help u out but i'm guessing that i'm 1 of the furthest located members on this forum -heh

its a single wire so thats what u need , heck i even used speaker wire on installs i did cause thats what i had available .....

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5345
There are either one or two blue wires. They are a trigger regardless, if there are two, then one is intended for the power antenna and the other for an amplifier. Either blue, or blue with a white stripe. Just check both and make sure it works with radio and CDs, as some power antenna leads will remove the signal when the player is in CD mode.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us