ALpine 310 sat nav software / disc

Unregistered guest
Hi
I just bought a IVA - 310 and I am told that it can be used for sat nav (ie just need the software/dvd) does anyone know where I can get one please. - i.e the net or even what its called) I dont really want to fork out for one)

MarLoe
Unregistered guest
Hi,
The IVA-310R/RB cannot be used for sat nav stand alone. You need the NVE-NO99P box to do that. It comes with the dvd you are refering to.

See this link:
http://digitalsounddirect.co.uk/shop/product/products_id/1746.html

Username: W2new023

Post Number: 2
what is the difference between the apline navigation systems NVE-NO99P and NVE-N872A.

Username: Supergino

Post Number: 9
the NVE-N099 is out of date from alpine and is older generation. The 872 is much better. It comes with total north american coverage (both canada and US) and have voice command. It also has the option to use gprs communication to live satellite traffic so it can chose the best route during rush our. The N099 does not.
Next best one to use is the 852 (I have this one with my 300) and its pretty nice. No voice command or live traffic but since you have to pay for live traffic service, who cares. Get the NVE-N852. You can find them on ebay from time to time. Its not uncommon.

Good luck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us