Who's the leading manufacturer RIGHT NOW?

Silver Member
Username: Phuktupbasshead

Scottsdale, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 371
If Alpine's quality is going south... then who's is coming up? Any opinions are welcome. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 883
based upon stictly company numbers the prediction is that Pioneer will lead the market this year with JVC(all new revamped company comming in second)

Silver Member

Post Number: 378
what's revamped mean?

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1373
Eclipse would still be my choice... Yet they still took a flying leap downstairs this year. Man that pisses me off...

Chris Hnbg
Unregistered guest
does anyone know what revamp is?

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
TY MUTLOW:
hey, bro...
what's "revamped" mean? anyone?

... anyway, eclipse went south too? How do you guys know this stuff? I only ask because I don't know squat about it - and basically, I thought eclipse and alpine were the best. Is pioneer premier seriously the best ( in the real world ) or just on company #'s ( a perfect world where I don't live )? Still, how do these #'s relate to actual product quality?

Sorry if I sound ignorant...
I am.
lol

jah
Unregistered guest
Sean
revamped means .........
to reorganise to restore to reconstruct to renovate
i hope i have helped you!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2479
Leading manufacturer in terms of profit they make or terms of quality they provide for the consumer? Assuming the latter, I would say Pioneer as well. Clarion comes very close...but you have to buy their top of the line head units to really get a good deal.

Silver Member

Post Number: 387
Good question!
I guess I could rephrase...

Who's the leading manufacturer RIGHT NOW in terms of:
1.sound reproduction quality and performance
2.dependability
3.giving the consumer the most for their money

(not as seperate catagories - but as an all around winner)

Silver Member

Post Number: 388
I mean, seriously, I could give a rat's a,s,s about their profits and #'s of the kind. Don't get me wrong here, it just doesn't affect ME (or YOU - for that matter) and definately doesn't make their product any better than the next company's. As a matter of fact, it could even indicate the exact opposite in certain situations where the manufacturer uses cheapie parts for profits...
I don't know.

I'm getting burnt out on this car audio s,h,i,t. It's f,u,c,k,i,n,g frustrating, you know?

I'm a noobee... I work REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hard for my money... I don't have steady business all year long either... I just want good quality stuff that won't r,a,p,e my wallet with useless features, bells, and whistles.
Please help.

Thanks.

jah
Unregistered guest
Sean
I feel exactly the same way and i wish the experienced folks in this forum would help us out
THANKS

Silver Member

Phoenix, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 397
...so let me get this straight... ALL the manufacturers are taking strides BACKWARDS in quality, performance, and overall value. That is, EXCEPT for Pioneer Premier?

I'd hate to believe that, but if it's true... well, I guess it's true.

Can anybody help me make sure I've got this right???

Silver Member

Phoenix, Arizona United State...

Post Number: 398
HEY JEXX!!!

Sorry if I came off like a jerk in post #388. I know you're just trying to help. Please help.

Thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us