Orion vs. memphis vs. RE

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 536
which has the best mono amps

Username: Double_r_i_225

Baton Rouge, LA US

Post Number: 10
i have used Orion when i had my old Ford Ranger Extended cab truck, and it sounded ok, wasn't bad for my first system, then i got my Chevy Truck and dumped some money into it, and went wit 4 memphis M Class 12's on a Memphis Class D digital 1100 Watt Amp, and that was GREAT.....i now have a 2002 Civic and i have the same amp, but only 2 of the 12's and that still hits sooo much harder and soo much cleaner than my orion ever did in my ford truck

Silver Member

Post Number: 537
wat about RE no one seems to know about RE

Bronze Member
Username: Double_r_i_225

Baton Rouge, LA US

Post Number: 11
i have never heard of RE, but from what i have used, i know that the memphis just did so much better than the orion....the memphis amp just seemed to be able to make the speakers do what there were supposed to do, and at the same time gives a great quality sound.....my personal opinion is go with the Memphis over Orion.....as for RE, i got no clue there

Bronze Member
Username: Redbone15367

Mo U.S.A.

Post Number: 90
I have 2 re mt 15's, and they eat alot of power, but sound great.I was running 8 spl dvc 12's off a orion 250r hcca, the 1 15 hit harder than all 8 12's. just got my orion 2500d today, will be in in the am.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3890
"i have never heard of RE, but from what i have used, i know that the memphis just did so much better than the orion"

U are comparing them in 2 diffrent enviorments. Did they have the same specs?? Personally i have never used a RE 12.1 but i here there really good. I would take Orion over Memphis

Silver Member

Post Number: 539
chauncy...would you take 2 RE 12.1's or one orion 2500d

i think i like the RE's better..and you can starp them...and they come with a warranty..

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3918
yep, if price where not an option, because on ikesound u can get an orion 2500d for a great price, also i like the idea of 2 amps over 1

Silver Member

Post Number: 540
well then im gettin two 12.1's

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 411
i have a 12.1 for 2 12" SE's ill have my system together by the end of the week and tell you how it is

Silver Member

Post Number: 543
alright niceee....im actualy considering buying just 1 instead
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us