Tickets?

Bronze Member
Username: Clacla100

Tallahassee, Fl US

Post Number: 18
I was curious, how many of you guys have gotten tickets for having your bass up to loud.

Username: Bad_azz_bowtie

Post Number: 2
at night like after 9 i got a firm warning...

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 871
yes, I had an off duty cop turn around to write me a ticket, and the judge said seeing how you spent so much money on your system, you wont mind giving me some too, $125

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 518
^^^lol

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 999
my brother got a ticket at burger king of all places, we ordered are food but they said we had to wait for it and told to pull up by the window were people inside were sitting, well haveing to wait pissed my brother off so he turned his system all the way up and people inside starting complain and called the cops, but all he got was a warning.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4163
never got a ticket but had my two 6.5 inch tangbands in my abc box on some music off the radio station and it wasnt even cranked while i was waing for a train to pass and a guy yelled turn it the f u down....so ticked off i cranked it up lol...my windows were down the whole time all this was going on....yes I get upset too and act out but i shouldnt have

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1001
LOL that made me chuckle.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3860
I like Dustin better, then Tweak.lol

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1003
well i decied[?sp] to change it since i became a gold member thing, and the reason i changed to tweak is because thats my nickname at my school.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4481
Why !?
- do u drink alot of coffee like that kid on South Park -lol........

Upload

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1010
LOL i knew some1 would ask y and make a reference to tweak on south park, but no i have this thing with my muscles called muscle spazms, something is wrong with my nerve endings in my arm and legs so every once in awhile my arm or leg starts shakin and tweakin out, so my one friend gave me the name tweaker and ever since then every1 calls me tweak.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1011
what the fvck it didn't bump it.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4484
wow thats a strange condition - u taking any medication 4 that ?

there's a whole thread on South Park in the tv shows section ....

put back ur original name cause it had me wondrin who da heck is this guy !? - lol ..........

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1013
well when i went to the doctors they said i could take medication for it but it costs like $140 for a month worths of tablets, and he said that if i took the med. that it would only make it happen less often, so i would still "tweak" out but only like once or twice a week.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4487
it sounds funny when u say it but take care of ur health dude ........

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1014
ya the doctor said that i won't die from it or anything, but he said when i get older that i'll probally do it all the time, and won't be able to feel anything in my hands and feet.ohh i changed my name back so every1 won't lose any sleep tonight.

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 452
the sec i heard tweak i thought of sp lol

Bronze Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Post Number: 44
You sure that is Parkinsons? Sounds similar...

As far as the topic is concerned... this isn't slightly on it but one of the dumbest reasons I was given a ticket. My freshman yr some guys in my dorm stormed outside making a huge noise about themselves so I poked my head outside the door to see what was up. Apparently they found a cockroach and had decided to burn it using cologne and a lighter. I thought it was pretty funny until a cop showed up and called in all of our drivers license #'s and gave us tickets for disturbing the peace. Friggin' joke for those dammn campus cops.

Dave

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 562
A police officer threatened to arrest me for assault (and it'd be assaulting a peace officer too, ugh), saying my system caused him pain. It was BS, and I dont think he could get it to stick..but it was still fairly unnerring.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us