JBL vs Infinity vs Hifonics

need a key still
Unregistered guest
So yeah, I'm lookin for an amp and have now narrowed it to these three. The JBL GTO1201.1, Infinity REF1211A, and the Hifonics BX1605D. I will be running the amp at 2ohms to 2 S15L7's 2ohm models. Anybody have input on which amp they would choose and why? So far my money is on the JBL... Thanks

need a key still
Unregistered guest
It has just been brought to my attention that Kicker released a new line of product (I like the new black look...) and I must say the ZX1500.1 tickled me, since they now run at 2ohms instead of 1ohm. Anybody know when these will be available, because I can't find them anywhere?

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 443
we will help when u register

yup, need that key
Unregistered guest
Well thanks a lot buddy lol but I'm still waiting for a key in my email to activate the account, in which I have sent for 3 already, and none have arrived, so I can't really help you there or I would. Anybody else ever have this problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 55
jbl man

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1008
i would wait for the kicker, imo better quality than jbl, but if you don't want to wait i would go with the jbl.

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 412
When finish registering, you get this message:
Your registration for a user account on this discussion board has been processed.

You may begin using your user account immediately with the username and password you chose on the previous screen. Thank you for your registration.

We recommend that you edit your profile at this time. Within your profile, you can specify preferences for the board, choose your favorite topics, register for e-mail notification, and upload a picture. Click on this button to edit your profile now."

You don't even add an e-mail to the sign up form. Don't be lazy.

yeah...
Unregistered guest
Dude, I was fully registered at one point in time yes, but I wanted to change my name that showed such as yours which is "Knacko". Well I had to enter an e-mail as well to do it, so I put mine in. It then said I would need a confirmation key to continue with it that would be sent to my email. I have sent numerous requests to this and have recieved nothing. My account is currently suspended until I get that key. I will contact ecoustics next to solve this because obviously it's the only way that anything is going to happen.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us