Anyone?

Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 9
Has anyone ever heard or used a Infinity Reference 1240w subs? I was thinkin about gettin a pair. Just need some feedback on em.. peace

Bronze Member
Username: Greeney88

Http://www.freewebs.co..., Minnesota US

Post Number: 23
ive heard them once, i dont think they sound bad... btw whats ur budget and do u want SQ (sound quality) or SPL (sound pressure level)???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
ive heard them once, i dont think they sound bad... btw whats ur budget and do u want SQ (sound quality) or SPL (sound pressure level)???

Jay Bump
Unregistered guest
Right now my budget is about 160$ I'm kinda lookin for a little bit of both I was thinkin about gettin a pair of Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1SE or Poweracoustik FXB-12 but poweracoustik is kind of iffy...sorry bout register, waiting for my activation key..

Silver Member
Username: Pikesh

Toronto, ONtario Canada

Post Number: 258
I have 2 10's and HOLY SH*T they POUND LOL!!! DUDE get emm..... u wont be disappointed.. i was worried like u are b4 i broght so i went to best buy try em out and they sounded great so i kept em .. if u dunt like u can always return..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
since when can u return subs if u dont like them?
must be a canada thing...

Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 10
I looked at best buy and all they had were some Alpine Type E SWE 1242 and type R SWR-1242D that were even any good compared to the sony's and dual's but their setup never even got loud enough to move the cone, are the Infinity Reference 1240w rated accurately, i have a Vibe276 2400 watt with 300rms each channel, so i'm kinda worried about blown em...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us