Installation cost

Silver Member
Username: Bga44

Tampa, FL

Post Number: 200
i have a adire brahma 15" dual 4ohm for a sub, a orion d2500 amp running 1700RMS at 2ohms. i didn't buy the wires or any of that, im goin to get it professionaly installed. how much will it costs? Im gonna need a new alternator or something to supply more power and ill need probly 0gauge wires...so how much money will it be total??

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 493
well alts are a couple hundred and might be at least 50 more to have them put in. if you just did the system first the wires would be about 50 or so b/c of the bigger gauge and then installing an amp and subs should be around 100. rough estimate for everything your lookin at about 400-450

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 532
i got everything installed in my car.....wires... head unit ...subs... amp..for 80$

and they uninstall everything for free

circuit city

you gotta pay for wires tho...either buy by the foot or a kit

Silver Member
Username: Kojak28

Augusta, GA USA

Post Number: 167
Yeah, but do you really want a bunch of rookies that sell SONY working on your car's stereo install? lol

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 446
ya but cc does a bad job form what ive heard alot of my friends went to them and have had alot of problems they just have regualr kids get the jobs and let them learn as they go you'd be better off doing it yourself and taking the time to do it right or going to a real proffesional just my .02 even though you didnt say you were going to go to cc

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 538
they did a good job on mine....but i will admit this...i had the head guy of the road shop do it...and he was the one who..by talking to him about the stuff..he knew most of all of them

so unless you know the guys...circuitciity and bestbuy is a risk...but they do give u a 2 year warranty on the install

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 252
i had a bad experiance with best buy

i went to them setup up my half dead sub(rattled like crazy) the guy there i didnt think knew anything but i talked to him and he told me about his subs in his blazer, guess what they were............1 18" MT or XXX dont really know 4 sure powere by two Dimond audio amps he said 1200rms..(he was suprised i knew what R.E. was, I love this forum) i thought they were gonna do me good..........wrong they took all day to set my system up then set my gain at 1volt when i have 4volt pre outs...........Mind you my subs basically dead.......i didnt get charged cuz they really liked my car http://www.torinocobra.com/guest_htm/travis_johnson.htm but i drove home 20-30min drive with heavy bass songs only to find out the 1volt thing when i got home

my sub died 1month later

RIP Mb quart PWE 352
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us