Final purchase for a bit?

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 395
looking to buy Infinity Kappa 50.7cs components for fronts running off a Kicker KX150.2, leave stock rears, 1 15" RE SE hooked up to a JBL BP600.1, Alpine CDA-9827 HU..

already own the SE, JBL, and Alpine..

components are 156$ shipped on ebay
kicker amp is 119$ shipped from onlinecarstereo.com

after this purchase ill be set for awhile, only other thing i might upgrade is my alt (most likely will buy after everything else is installed) and possibly a better deck in the future.

what do you guys think of this setup overall?

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 501
should sound nice , what kinda vehicle ?

Silver Member

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 396
1990 Ford Ranger XLT. SE is in the ext. cab portion of the truck. are there any other amps you reccoomend for those components? i was checking out ebay and 99% of the kicker 150.2 amps were all refurbished..now, i dont know if i should factor that into my buy or not? like.. does that mean alot of those amps have to be sent back and fixed because they short out? etc etc.. any other suggestions around that price range would be greatly appreciated. i did however find a few brand new ones for under 100$ shipped so if that amp IS ok, i will most likely pick one up from ebay instead. thanks in advance!

Silver Member

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 399
bump^^ kicker kx150.2 decent amp?

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 463
yea that amp is good. the kicker KX amps are really good for the money.. you can get them pretty cheap on eBay. I'm thinking about getting the kx250.2 to run my comps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us