Need some help or advice on car audio or security??

Username: Stnebrdgecustom

Hazel Crest, IL

Post Number: 3
If you live close, get help in person!! Email all your questions and problems to me. just call me the problem solver. I just want to help good people!

kev20
Unregistered guest
I could use help. I have a 99 Saturn Coupe. I purchased a remote starter from Bulldog Security and I need to bypass the factory installed alarm system. This link has a diagram, but I cannot locate the security module to even start the bypass.

http://bulldogsecurity.com then click on wiring diagrams and then choose the vehicle type.

In fact, I am also having difficulty finding the lock/unlock wires-I think I tested all the wires in the kick panel. I have everything else hooked-up and the remote start works, but only when the car is unlocked. Any tips?????

Anonymous

Just got a viper xpress(?) alarm. Can someone help me decrease the sensor sensitivity. It goes off all the time!!!
My neighbors would really appreciate your help!

Anonymous

Just got a viper xpress(?) alarm. Can someone help me decrease the sensor sensitivity. It goes off all the time!!!
My neighbors would really appreciate your help!

Anonymous

I bought a sony cdx-m800 in 2004 an ive just got a new car when i changed the cd player over it wanted the security code i installed when i first had it. ive tried what i thought it was and it says code error is there anyway to overide the code system?

kev20
Unregistered guest
Chris, I may be interested in your personal help since I live in Chicago. Please respond to my issue above. Thanks.

Username: Fnfreek

Post Number: 1
hey i have an alpine 8028 security system in my truck, it started going off and i had lost the keys, so i cut the siren, now it constantly makes a ckilcking noise and i can't start my truck, should there be a reset button on it..???
please help stuc without my truck...

Bronze Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 45
harvey pull the fuses on the alarm brain.

Bronze Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 46
kev you need a 555L or a 556L to bypass the ign factory alrm goto an directed authorized dealer to purchase this modual.

Username: Lsmith

PrestonUnited Kingdom

Post Number: 1
have you got a wireing diagram for a meta m99t2 car alarm please

kev20
Unregistered guest
Jay. Thanks for the info. I have bypassed the security so that it starts without the alarm going off.

However, sometimes the alarm goes off when I open the doors after unlocking them with the remote starter fob. Does the unlock need to bypass the security too? If so, how?

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 311
Where's hazel crest at???

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 315
aww near chicago...way to far
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help