HELP, amp keeps cutting off!!!!!!! Have 2 pics, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmoe75

Post Number: 22
these are pictures of the inputs and the speaker conections. i have the right and left inputs from the x-over going to the 2 top inputs on the amp labeled blt.1 & blt.2. the switch is on sub and the other 2 switches are set to on. i have the speakers bridged according to the diagram of the speaker set up. its sound good for about 5 minutes then it shuts off.

Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 833
what are the specs for that amp bridged, it may be that your ohm load is to much, i would assume that if you do not have a single 4 ohm sub on each bridged channel, or dual 2 ohm that, it is prob the porblem.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
IT IS 60x4 OR 120x2 BOTH A 4 OHM LOADS. BOTH SUBS ARE SINGLE 4OHM SUB ON BOTH BRIDGED CHANNELS.

Bronze Member
Username: Iidbombii

Post Number: 13
Maybe its just garbage.

DaveR
Unregistered guest
make sure that for each sub, the speaker pos+ wire is connected to the left channel pos+ terminal on the amp, and the neg- speaker wire of the sub is connected to the right neg- terminal on the amp. Set the filter on the amp to lowpass or sub.

Username: Boss

Michigan Usa

Post Number: 2
no dis-respect but amp may be a junker or wiring problem? also i thought i may add i got a beat down pioneer sub in my girls truck with like a very large ported box with a legacy amp and a stock head unit and really honestly that stuff is beatin and playin notes such as 28 hertz im real impressed. can any 1 guess how garbage is hingin. cuz it is

Username: Boss

Michigan Usa

Post Number: 3
i could help with amp prob?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
hey jeff if u can help in any way i would be thankful!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us