Jl audio

Username: The_great

Post Number: 3
i have a F-150 single cap .. i want good sql and i want da brand 2 be JL AUDIO i want people 2 feel the vibration on their ride when their next 2 me i was thinking of cutting the back is that a good idea? also i was thinking of 4 12in w3v2 i wana spent about 2 or 4 grand including subwoofers speakers and amps any advise (I WANT A GOOD SYSTEM) OH DA YEAR OF MY TRUCK IS 04

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 795
your looking at a lot of cosmetic work if you cut out the back into the bed, but you can definally have some serious bass if you do that right. it'll cost you though. don't think you can fit much in a single cab at all, don't have much experience with putting a system in a small truck like that, but somethings gotta be possible.

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 428
if u gonna do that why not some 13w7s

Post Number: 4
what will be better 4 12 w6v2 with 2 jl audio 1000/1 or 2 12 w7 with 2 1000/1?

Bronze Member
Username: Crazydude

Post Number: 86
if you have the space i would go for the 4 12w6v2. you would have nice sq and with 4 subs it would get very loud.

Post Number: 5
how much space do i need for a couple of w6v2 or w3v2 i need 2 know 2 have good SqL what will be best OH I WANT 2 WAKE UP DA PEOPLE NEXT DOOR

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3824
sounds like u want spl not sql???

Post Number: 7
fu*k it iam gona buy db drive subwoofers u guys never gave me advice

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 482
if you can fit i would go w/ as many w7's as you can they are extremely deep and you can definately feels those subs in cars near or around a vehicle w/ w7's. 2 13w7's would be plenty loud. if you want you could go w/ the w6v2's. I like your original idea of 4 12 w3v2's in a truck they would get very loud. you could go w/ 4 of those and a jl 1000/1 other wise your lookin at at least 2 jl 1000/1 amps and several hundred dollars more for the w6v2's or the w7's.

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 392
if you are doing a blow through than your options are unlimited. you can but 10 JL w3's.. 4 w7's..whatever you really want..just go to your local dealer and hear the difference between the w3, w6, and w7. you make the decision. also, if you DO have a blow through done, the value of your car will go wayyyy down. so if you plan to resell it anytime soon in the future you might want to reconsider. i had 2 12" cerwin vega VMAXs right behind the seat of my single cab GMC and it would wake my up my neighbors no problem. if youve got the cash almost anythings possible.

Post Number: 8
4 12in w3v2 with a jl 1000/1 is that sql or spl and what will be better ported or sealed

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 507
ported if you want it to be very loud
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us