Snail Shell box

Bad_Azz_Bowtie
Unregistered guest
So since i havent been on this thread FOREVER and i can see that people like to argue about nitrous i'm wondering if anyone happend to have any idea at all or give me an idea of the best way to build a snail shell box for 2 12in massive audio RF series subs?? I mean yall put alot of brain power into arguing about the nitrous for a jeep and stuff like that why not do it and figure out the best way to figure out how to make a snail shell which i've herd iws the best type of box to use out there.

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 456
why not register?

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 423
yup^^^

Bad_Azz_Bowtie
Unregistered guest
I'm not registered because my account is gone..Bad_azz_bowtie was my account name and now when i type it all in it dosent work and i'm too lasy to make a new one that takes 5 sec. Besides it dosent matter about my username i was wonderin if anyone has the designs for a snail shell enclosure. I would like to try and build one for myself.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1352
Why don't you rephrase your question and be a bit nicer? I remember your thread, you weren't being very nice, that's why I never dropped in to offer some suggestions...

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 520
yea, seriouesly, i totaly agree. dude, you can't come on this forum expectin EVERYONE to drop what they are doing and help you. you have to get a rep and ish first. and being a d!ck like that wont help

Anonymous

http://forum.sounddomain.com/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=070826

copy and paste the link

Username: Bad_azz_bowtie

Post Number: 4
ok can yall calm down for a second plz... i wanna know how i'm being a dick...I was nice and asked a simple question then i get these people that just want to build up their post # by putting.."why not register" or "yep^^" seriously..i'm the dick.. i just wondered if anyone has seriously found the best way to build a snail shell and how to determin the throat size and everything else. I understand that everyone has a life and Jake i wanna know what thread you rember cuz i dont member talkin to you much for info.. i just member when Jonathan and Glass were pretty much the only Gold Members

Username: Bad_azz_bowtie

Post Number: 5
thanks anonymous for the link
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us