Sunvisor monitors

Bronze Member
Username: Bp317

Post Number: 14
I was just curious if i could possibly hook up 2 sunvisor monitors in my car without having a headunit that could play DVDs. My idea is to just hook up the monitors to my ps2 which ill put in the glove box, but is there a way to do that or has it been done before? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 785
you should, the HU would just have nothing to do with the video obviously. not exactly sure how the monitors turn on though. you'd just have to hook the PS2's audio output wire to an AUX input on the HU, and the video to a splitter box and to the monitors. you can still watch dvd's through the PS2 since it plays them, so doesn't really matter that your HU can't play them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
yea, thats exactly what i thought but the main problem would be how would i get the monitors to turn on?

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 831
hook them up to a switch, if they do not have power buttons on them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
but what would i use to power them? like what would i hook em up to turn them on?

Username: Cupra187

BradfordEngland

Post Number: 1
I have just purchased a pioneer in dash dvd player and im tryin to connect my ps2 to it. Everything works fine but when i turn it on there is a line that appears on the screen which goes up and down.It seems like it is interference of some kind.. Any ideas on how to stop it..?? Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us