Jvc avx1 follow up

Bronze Member
Username: 60buck

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 23
i have asked this a few times and have not gotten any feedbacks yet. does anyone know about it? i am looking at buying a dvd indash unit. a guy local has them for 410. i know thats a good price considering crutchfield sells it for 600. any comments/suggestions would be helpful. my other alternative is jensen....yeah not really an alternative at all.

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 25
anyone

Silver Member
Username: Spyder

Eglin AFB, Florida USA

Post Number: 238
yeah my G/F has one in her truck....i like it....she has had it for over a year now with no troubles. i personally wouldn't mind having one if money wasn't so tight right now. but my buddy that owns a shop sells that unit for 500.....so if your getting it for 410 that is a pretty decent deal....and i know ebay sells them for around 400. i also like it cuz it can play DVD MP3 disc's up to 1000 songs without a folder!!

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 26
thats awesome. i am glad that someone had told me that. i am going and buying it tomorrow. i was skeptical because of the size of the screen, but i had read a little of what crutchfield buyers had to say about the deck and they said the screen was very clear and big enough. so....thanks again

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 27
anyone else have any comments?

Bronze Member

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 28
anyone else
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums