Whats StreeBeat?

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 163
i bought a 4 channel 600 watt multi-mode amp today. its a StreetBeat competition pro series. never heard of this and its not on the "the good, the bad, the ugly" list either. i seen it in action and he was asking $60 right there so i did it. could be used for any thing to think about it, not really any where to go wrong. but is there another name for this brand? does any one know any thing of it?

amplifire forum is a bit slow....

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 164
any one?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3659
sounds like some fly-buy night b/s brand

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 371
just get the amp and go like up to the 20th floor of a hotel and throw it off.itll make a good beat on the street.j/k

i really dont know,never herd of it.

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 166
ok i need some suggestions and i really hope you guys help me out cuz the last few times i tried this i got nadda. i dont know what to do next. my head unit needs repairs, havnt got that done yet, but i think ill get a cheap HU untill when that happens. i owe my dad a HU since i sold his old one, and if i do this then he will have one that i can steel every time some thing happens to mine. a guy i know has a bandpass box with 2 12 inch jensens in it he will sell me for $60. they work fine. the're jensen, junk, i know. this box will fit right in between my 2 front seats in my van, i can mount an amp right on top of it. thye subs are inside the box not visible from outside the box. i dont know whats this called. i have 2 15" boxes the only problem with the is the holes for the ports are too small. i dont want to part with them for sumthin like that. if i ever upgrade then i have a box fo some 12's and i plan on getting another 15. ill have questions about the amp and subs in a bit... i hate math and measureing and all that and i dont want to build a box to specs. buying new is too expensve where i am and shipping a box is just no go. how can i get my boxes to work the way there supposed to? and is the rest of this a good idea?

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 167
bump

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 168
???????

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 170
i need to find some ohm specs and see if this amp is total 600w or 600w x4, its farley large so i dont know. if i bridge this to 1 sub, will it be 2400 watts total? wow i just added that up just now i didnt think it would be that high. im not doin that to my sub. maybe 2 of my sub. then it will be 1200w to each sub? wow that is alot as well, this is the first time i have though about this. or is it 150 watts x4 = 600? i think thats how it is. so if i were to bridge my 500w 15" to this i would have to use all for channels to get it to hit nicley? and if i had 2 subs identical i would have to bridge them each seperatly to 2 seperate channels, to get 300 watts to each sub. would that be hitting nicer than 1 15" at all 4?

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 173
BUMP

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 244
dang corey u must rellwant help

i hope u know that amp is not gonna do 600watts at all it will sound decetn at best

ok as for the bridging and all that junk u would need to know the Voice Coil Config. and the amps ohm rating

do u know those

i would suggest hooking this amp up (for the time being) and invest in some freinds old equipment belive me alot of people know people with something so just ask around dont get stuff that has weird names like this (no talking down on u just letting u know it woint be all that)

buliding boxexs is not hard, u must think all boxes need to be ported not the case some good subs are sealed they just really need a "box" thats it

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 175
my sub is DVC/dual voice coil, 8 ohms. i have been looking into peoples old stuff and thats how i ended up with this amp. i got my HU and sub new. any one that wants to sell something is either really junk, pyramid or worse, or its to good to sell.if i go with a seled box cant i just seal what i have? i could give measurements of it if you want. i can get a link to show you what i have as well.

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 176
yes? no?

Silver Member

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 179
Hey guys, no help or what?

Silver Member