Help...

Username: Marieb

Post Number: 1
I have a 1994 Eddie Bauer edition ford explorer and i really like music. I like music so much, i blew out all of the speakers except the front left one. Anytime i hit a bump *most of the time* the back speakers and front right one freak out and make so much static noise that in order to stop it, i have to shut my stereo off. I need to replace the speakers...but i have no idea what kind to get or what size to get because i have tried looking on my own, and it's overwhelming. If you could point me in the right direction and if you could give me ones that could handle the volume i play the music at sometimes, that would be great and so helpful. If you could also keep in mind, i'm a poor senior now in college so price is a big issue too, thank you so much!

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 395
I believe 5x7 speakers are in those cars...not positive. How much are you willing to spend?

Post Number: 2
I am figuring about 150.00 for all four speakers at most...is that reasonable or is it never gonna happen?

Post Number: 3
is the installation simple, my fiance is going to do it and i just want to make sure also that it is as easy as he says it is, just by screwing the speakers and popping new ones in...is that true as well?

Post Number: 4
is the installation simple, my fiance is going to do it and i just want to make sure also that it is as easy as he says it is, just by unscrewing the speakers off the doors now and popping new speakers in their place...is it really that simple or does he have something else coming towards him?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us