Blowen amp

Bronze Member
Username: Yeah_toast

BIG SB South Bend, IN USA

Post Number: 23
Alright i have a blowen amp and isnt the first time i dont have the proof of purchase so the manufacture wont do it screw them any ways because the stupid thing did it before when i first hooked it up and now it did it again so i opened it up and look at the transistors wich it look as if 3 of 4 cant rember off hand blew and what seems to be a tiny blue cap. is this all that need to replace or do i need to test more? the caps head is bubbled shape and the transistors are black chared and cracked. so i know those are shot but is there more yes it was fused protected but its a cheapy thats why i dont want to throw major money into it unless you guys know a shop that will do it for cheap

Silver Member
Username: Greeney

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 147
what kind of amp is it?, i think its shot and i wouldnt pay to try and get it fixed if theres that many things wrong with it.

Bronze Member
Username: Yeah_toast

BIG SB South Bend, IN USA

Post Number: 26
ehhh they fixed it with a few parts they probly forgot to test all the transistors or somtin of that sort just the week links are just showing screw it i think ill just buy a new one but if you guys can think of somtin still post it please

Silver Member
Username: Greeney

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 205
hey brian tell me if gonna throw it away, i might want ur amp shell- greeney1888@yahoo.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us