RE MT 15'S BOX IDEA'S

Bronze Member
Username: Redbone15367

Mo U.S.A.

Post Number: 36
I just got off the phon with RE, getting the second one shipped around next fri. Looking for box idea's for my chevy extended cab. Magnets in/ out, facing forward, back, or up. rectangle, v, wanting the most spl out of them. any help?

Bronze Member

Mo U.S.A.

Post Number: 37
How about it? any pics?

P!mp
Unregistered guest
hell yeah show some pics.

Bronze Member

Mo U.S.A.

Post Number: 38
I'm looking for pic's, there not here yet,1 to 2 weeks, just looking for ideas

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Fort Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 128
I'm doing a similar install, two RESX15s. One main box (square with rounded edges inside) with subs facing back of the seats.. one chamber. Around the box will be panels to mold it into the truck. 6.8cuft with ports tuned to 28hz. Marshall suggested me to face the subs up. Anyway thats what I'm doing, I'll post pics whenever its all done. I'm doing magnets in because there is plenty of room to get the correct volume needed so the only reason you'd put the magnets out is to show off, might hear the mech. noise of the driver that way though.

Bronze Member

Mo U.S.A.

Post Number: 39
Thats what I was thinking. Ryan at RE said 3.5 -4 ft each tuned 45 to 50 hrz.I have 8 spl dvc 12's in there now and have it to the bottom of rear glass. Going to be min of 1.5 inch thick msd, fiberglass in and out, rounded. RE suggested to round all corners inside and out. I can't wait to hear them,Only going to run 1 250r hcca to each for now. I'll find 2 more later on down the road.I'll post pics when I get done, About 1.5 months. I have to put in an extra alt and sepret bat.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us