Re sx 15"

Silver Member
Username: A444w444m

Post Number: 136
which would win in an spl contest, 2 kicker l5 15" or an re sx 15"? also, can the sx hit 20 hz loud and how do i order an sx 15" for 240 dollars with that sale?

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 384
call them, the number is on reaudio.com

saying what will be loudest is tough, either could be louder with the proper power and setup. The SX will sound a lot better though. You can't go wrong with the SX for $240.

"can the sx hit 20 hz loud"
that's tough for any driver to do... you can barely even hear 20hz! your idea of low bass is probably around 30hz!! but yes, the SX can go very low and loud.. tune it around 28-30hz and you will be verrrrry happy.

Silver Member

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 386
oops I responded to the 2nd post. oh well

AM - you've been on here a lot going back and forth between the Avalanche and SX.

get the SX now on the sale, or wait on AA's new stuff. (I'd do the latter of the two if I were you) I would be willing to be you've never heard anything as loud as what a single SX 15" can get. Build the box, I'll send you the plans if you want, buy the sub, get a decent amp, and you'll be happy man trust me. It's a great sub, VERY loud and still sounds really good. I think the SX will give you all the sound quality you're wanting in this setup.

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1492
Why did you start a new thread when you had this one
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/184456.html

Silver Member

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 402
he double posted, I'm assuming on accident. I didn't see the other before I replied to his post.... lol it happens
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us