Figure this one out !!!!!!!!

Username: Dtoxkustums

Santo, Tx USA

Post Number: 5
I have a 1992 Nissan Maxima that came with a bose system and every speaker has its own amp. Well i changed out the head unit to a Sony cdx-mp80 cd player and that worked great well then i changed out the rear bose 6/9s to kenwood 6/9s and everything works great. BUTT!!! it only worked great in the summer now when its cold outside my rear 6/9s dont work i checked all the wireing atleast 3 times and nothing and it only does it when its really cold outside like at night but when i go out durring the day and its warm they work just fine i have no idea what the heck is casing this to happen maybe you can figure this one out or at least give me some pointers on how to try to fix it if anything send me a messege at dtoxkustums@sbcglobal.net

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4006
take a piece of wire & a AA battery & test each speaker just 2 see if its still alive ......

Santo, Tx USA

Post Number: 6
ah thanks but all the all the speakers work when its warm outside but when its cold i cant get the rear 6/9 component amps to come on

JA1
Unregistered guest
Remove the factory amps and run them off the head unit or a aftermaket amp.

Santo, Tx USA

Post Number: 7
well i could do that but the sound is fanaminal with the amps so i would like to fix the problem but if i cant fix it then i will remove them

JA1
Unregistered guest
The problem is the amps I belive you have fried them. As far as the sound being fanaminal a much better amp would be an Exile amp. Exile is very affordable and great quality.

Santo, Tx USA

Post Number: 8
Thanks again for your input but the amps are not blown they work when it is hot outside like right now they work but when it is cold outside they wont come on
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us