Wicked annoying

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 268
ok so i have a 900 watt amp and everytime that i step on the gas the subs go off and then when i tap on the break the whole system cuts off including shutting off the hu but when i hold the break down it shuts the system off like b4 off course but then the subs go back on an d when i hit the gas the subs go off and it is a vicious cylcy and really annoying anybody have any ideas of why this is happening

It used to happen when i first got it put in but diffrently it used to just be when i hit the brake the system would cut off that wasnt as bad and i am pretty sure the wiring in it is perfect because it was working fine for about 6 months then this so i dont know

Silver Member
Username: Greeney

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 133
do u have a HO alt?

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 269
no thats what i was thinking
but it just seems weird for it to happen that way if you no what i mean cause if it was that wouldnt it just make sense that they wouldnt play because why would they play when i'm running on lower voltage(when the brakes are on) it would just make more sense if it just was playing while i was moving because there would be more voltage then

Silver Member

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 135
u have a good point, but i think u should get your ALT checked before u run ur battery dry. the only other thing i can think of is maybe some wires shorting but i dont think thats it
sorry to hear that man

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 271
ya thanx it just seems wicked weird and i dont really want to get a ho alt right now cause 1st i dont have the money 2nd im trying to buy next system because im getting a new car i was just thinking about taking it out for now selling it and just wait for the next one when i get the new car

Silver Member

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 136
if u do buy a high output alternator there is this one place where u can buy it and say u get a new car u can send it back and get a different one for same price for the new car

i think mikechec? has one or something, he was telling me about it

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 272
cool thanx ill ask him about it cause i def will need one for my next car

Silver Member

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 137
iraggi i think is the name
« Previous Thread Next Thread »