Anybody ever buy from IndoAudio on ebay ?

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2723
anybody here have any experience with them ? They are a powerseller with 34,000 deals and a 98.6% feedback.

What you guys think ?

Bronze Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 39
They have really good prices, and have good customer service... I personally haven't bought from them but I would if I had the money

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1448
mo i just bought a jl 1000/1 from them. i haven't received it yet. they take there time in sending you the stuff. i paid for it on the 9th of this month and just got an email saying they shipped yesterday. i should be getting it tomorrow.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2724
Hey Chad, Be sure to let me know when you do get and have it setup. Im thinking about getting somthing from them. By the way how much did you pay for yours ?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1450
$640 shipped.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5182
Said it in the other post, I've seen some shaky opinions on them regarding support of their product after the sale (warranty claims, etc.). Especially Dynaudios that they sell.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1925
the warranty is out the window on any ebay dealer imo. dimension audio shaded me on the warranty for my iridiums. that's the downside of ebay. low costs, but no assured warranty.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1926
but indoaudio did send me the vast majority of my amps though. no probs there.
no need for warranty either, so i'm sure that'd be another story.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 358
IndoAudio are a bunch of idiots, Go with CarAudioDEals on ebay or buy from there website, ive bought from them four times an havnt had any problems yet

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 300
ive bought from indoaudio before. basically the same as every other car audio store on ebay. probably didnt take more than a couple weeks to recieve everything, and it was exactly as they stated. i cant complain.

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 267
i bought off of indo audio they were fine withme ordered it came a couple days later just as it said can't complain

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 158
audiosavings stood by a warranty on an alpine type s that i blew
it was kinda of a pain getting ahomd of them but once i did it was fine

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 725
i bought my 13W7 from indo, no problems. shipped quick, brand new as described, serial numbers intact. although i never did send the numbers to JL and ask them for any info they had on the sub. they will tell you where the stuff came from and everything.

and as far as warranties go, i got my Panasonic CQVD7001U from StereoCity1 on ebay, it was defective, made all kinds of noise then the screen just went out when i hooked it up. they replaced it, no questions asked. just had to pay for shipping. only experience with warranties i've had so far.

Bronze Member
Username: Skies

Courtenay, British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 40
audiosavings is great!

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 590
no warranty from JL, they are strict on their product, must come from authorized dealer.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 825
I've bought from IndoAudio. Very good service, and everything went smoothly.

Ordered a pair of Sony Bookshelf speakers. Don't ask why either lol.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1484
they still haven't shipped my amp yet. it has been 11 business days since i paid them. i am getting frustrated. everytime i email them they do respond pretty fast. they said they shipped it 3 days ago so i check the tracking number through fedex and all it says is "package data received". i don't know if i should file a claim with paypal.

Bronze Member
Username: Redbone15367

Mo U.S.A.

Post Number: 43
Don't buy from newsales, I orderd 2 hifonics centurion's from them and they sent me 2 mercury's. They won't give me my money back, been 6/7 months, called better b b and still nothing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us