Alpine type X???

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 344
u can get them for 250 each on ebay....is there any better sub that is 1000 rms for that price???

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Jacksonville, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 271
thats a good price...it gives you great sq and ive heard it still gets pretty loud

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
15'' re sx $240 shipped , thats a choice

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1430
even though i have the type x right now, i would recommend the re sx. i think the re subs are just better.

blaine is that $250 plus shipping. although that is a good price for the type x, i got mine from a shop for $250 brand new in a box. if you live near los angeles, then i can tell you where to go.

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
chauncey dang you switch up systems enough dont cha :-) lol...the type r's , then the re sub , now the type x

Silver Member

Post Number: 279
oops - chauncey ^ i meant chad.

Silver Member

Post Number: 351
im in ohio hahah....the subs arent my main concern right now though...its between a rockford amp...or two jl amps......and i just cant decide if the jls are worth the extra money

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1432
lol. i just like to try out different subs. after the type x i am thinking idmax. i don't think i will be changing amps though. i like my jl amps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 353
do u think that i should spend all the extra money on the two jl's??...honestly..will i get that much of a difference ...

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1434
lol blaine i know what you mean. i was debating for a while before i got my 2 jl 1000/1. i was looking at the rockford amps too cause it would be cheaper than the 2 jl amps. but i was thinking if i got the rockford amp i might still be wondering should i have gotten the 2 jl amps. so i said what the heck and just bought the jl amps from ebay. yes i know i won't get the warranty on the amps so i am just hoping it will last.

Silver Member

Post Number: 355
but i have enough faith in jl audo that they will last...i think im gonna go with the two jls...1 why not just buy them now..ill have them for very long...and they got the regulated power suply...so i can change the subs....but one question..did u get the powersheet that said how many watts they actualy got??

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1436
the jl's don't come with those power sheets.

Silver Member

Post Number: 357
ook..well im sure they get full power...so i have a 2000 jeep cherokee...i would supiose the alt. isnt that powerful...for two of these amps ..will i be fine with a cap??

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1448
You can get a Type X brand new for 250....

http://ecoustics.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=2439346

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1438
no you will need to upgrade your alt. so far i am using 1 jl amp with one type x and the light is dimming at high volume. i even have a 2.5farad cap installed and it still dims at high volume. i am looking for a place that will build me an alternator at this time. nate at excessiveamperage hasn't emailed me back yet and this place called highoutputalternators.com gave me quote that was pretty high. they told me $575 for a 200amp alternator. they said it was a bolt on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us