Amp help

Bronze Member
Username: Keegan_man

Post Number: 14
ok i am goin to run 3 w3's at 400 rms a peace they are 4 ohm dvc so it would be like a 2.63 ohm load i need 1200 rms so would i need like 1400 at 2 ohms to make up for the .63?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
what about at 1 ohm what how many rms watts would i need at 1 ohm to be the same as 1200 at 2.63

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 545
which w3, if the 12, you only need about 250watts to run that sub correctly. , actually the 50/1 should run that quite nicely.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
2 12's and a 10 and no the guy i am getting the subs from said he wants to put 400 a peace to them. hes is a dealer of jl and is they come with a 1 year warrenty from him i will put as much rms as he will let me and still keep the warrenty. so can someone just answer my question

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
o shoot bump it

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 112
Nope. there will really not difference and definatley not an audible one. by the way those are great subs. but i dunno if i would mix sizes.. i read somewhere on this forum that was a bad idea. but whatever ur doin good luck hope it works out.

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 113
*there will not really be any difference

Username: Johnleabu

Post Number: 8
between 1200@ 2 ohm and 1200 @ 2.67 ohm?? is that what u mean gavin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
yeah i dont no what u mean either diff beyween what ohm loads? and i will prolly not do the mixed subs maybe 3 12's or somthin

Silver Member

US

Post Number: 114
i meant that if u found an amp that did 1200 at 2 ohm that it would work just fine. sry i didnt specify.

Username: Chrispayne31

Post Number: 1
Hey my name is Chris and i am 16 and bought an amp and subs for my car i need to know if it will be a good match or not.. My amp is an AudioBahn A8002T "Intake" 2-Channel 800 Watts RMS Amplifier and my Subs is an AudioBahn ABPT12T Dual 12" Tuned Bandpass System 800 Watts RMS is this a good match or too much for my 2001 Dodge Neon??
Please respond soon... Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Johnleabu

Post Number: 11
all i got to say is make your own thread and u will get more answers ;) ibut audiobahns suck donkey balls
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us