Cerwin vega vmax's(05) for sale.....mabey

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 131
i posted this in the amp section and figured i better put it here too.

i am thinking selling my 2 12" cerwin vega v-max's (black and silver 05 model - 600watts RMS each - model vmx12.4 4ohm DVC very loud!

they are only a couple months old and i have a year warranty with the coumpany which i dont know if is tranferable, but i also have a
2 year extended warranty with warrentech which i know for a fact is tranferable.

i am looking to sell them because i want a sub with more SQ - even though mine are not that bad- and also so i dont have to get a HO alternator

i dont know about the price, but i paid $300 in November from a semi local dealer. make me an offer to think about if you like.

hears the specs
http://www.cerwinvega.com/products/mobileaudio/index.html

anyone know what i could get for them with the warranty and all?

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 269
i will sell u my subs with a box.http://www.carstereo.com/classifieds/details.cfm?id=9297&caraudio=2%20eclipse%20 sw6%2012
they have good sq. i also have neon in the box with plexiglass windows

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 138
no thanks, you mom sold me her subs

Bronze Member
Username: Crazydude

Post Number: 71
i'll give you $80shipped for both of those subs. those subs sux @ss so you got ripped if you paid $300 for those.

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 140
$80 shipped for both hu? that is like 30 dollars a sub. yea...forget it. i know they are good subs. i own them and have heard how loud they are and they have okay SQ. and if they sux so bad why do you want them.

nice try

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3367
Terry sell them locally to some high school kid and u could get at least 200

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 142
that is almost $300 from a dealer, with a 3 year warrany, after tax. and i do not feel ripped off for what i got. you just dont know what you are talking about

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 143
yea your probly right, what do you think they will go for on ebay? they seem to be a rarity on there so i would get like all the people who might want them

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3368
it might seem shitty but if u dont get as much as u want on ebay, make a new profile and bid on it, u might win it but at least u could still sell them locally.lol

Also u can get v-max new on ebay for like 80 bux per

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1451
lol chauncey. do some people actually do that?

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 145
hah that is smart. yea but that 89 bucks is for a 10" ive got 12's and is like 28 buck for shipping, and i could put a thing on there that says discount shipping if they buy both

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 146
i have them in an untuned ported box that i built, i think i will try sealing that box and seeing how they sound b4 i sell them. how much diference do you think it will make in SQ? i know i will lose SPL

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 147
i will bet they do, i sold a type r on ebay once and this kid accused me of doing it. i was pissed

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3370
lots of people do it to push the price up on there item, its wrong but its legal.

Also terry all im sayin is that if u could get a new one for about 100 bux, dont look for a ton on a pair of used 1's, but thats a good idea on a discount on shipping, u could also include the box or something

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 148
i need the box. to tell you the truth i only paid $100 each for the subs then $50 for the extended 2 yr warranty(basically $25 a sub) which isnt bad but i regret getting now

so i wont be lossing much. but like i said, the warranty is tranfurable, which works in my favor regaurding ebay

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3376
u could also sell ur amp with it if ur gonna upgrade, it would make a great bundle deal.

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 149
i dont fell like upgrading right now, i thought about it, but then decided my alt doent need and more strain. but i might get a better amp that doesnt use as much power. i donno. i can never make up my mind. i wish i just have like 2 grand so i could buy whatever i want and be dont with it

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3380
U can never be done with it, its crack.lol, btw what kind of amp do u have

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 150
hifonics BX1200. i know overrated. but it works for me, i think its on my profile. but yea i might look into getting a new one. probly around 1000watts rms, any suggestions?

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 151
i will need 1 ohm stable and i am always on a budget

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3383
i guess i overlooked it in ur profile.lol

really depends on ur budget.Upload

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 152
lets just say $300-400 but 400 is stretchin it

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 153
do you have like an aol screenname or somtin because this is a pain in the as

just private message it to me if you do

im not a wierdo or anything i just like to talk car audio

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3386
aim ChaunChaun3000
msn ChaunChaun3000

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 154
its not showing that your on

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 156
it doent show your on

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3390
im on aim right now

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 366
ive got the same setup as you Terry. 2 12" vega VMAX..mine are SVC tho, hooked up to a jbl bp600.1 its in a sealed box behind the seat of my gmc singlecab truck. IMO the sq is deffinitly eual to the SPL they give off. they're pretty damn accurate for the price. im also looking to sell mine though, got an RE SE 15" as well as a new (to me) ext. cab ranger to put it in. youll get more more money selling your subs localy than online. ive got a few offers for both subs and the box for 250$, looking to make a deal this week.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 812
Actually, the '04 V-Max's run about that Chauncey, however, they are VERY scarce anymore, since CV came out with new lines of car audio.

The new stuff, seems to cost a lot more as well. Instead of $180 for a pair of V-Max's, it's nearly $250, and that's on E-Bay.

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 160
yea i would like to get 200 for both the subs. and again they come with a 2 year warranty.

actually i would take 210 shipped if anynone is interested, if you are serious, email me at ttelschow@indstate.edu , if your not, dont waste my time

i have been running them on a bx1200 which is underrated and i was told only gets 840watts at 1ohm so that means ive been running them at 420 rms to a sub. and they are still very loud and decent SQ

but now im lookin more into SQ, i want the kapa perfects but i dont know wheater to get the 12.1 or the new VQ. whats the difference?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us