Best amp/amps for 2000 watts rms

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 333
i want 2000 watts rms...either one amp that will push 2000 rms
or two amps...each one pushing 1000 rms each

what is the best thing i could do...

i plan on buying it on ebay, and not spending too much over 1000 dollars...so that could get me all the way up to $1800 amps...

so what is the best????

Silver Member

Post Number: 334
i have been stronly considering a rockford t20001bd...maybe 2 diamond audios.....or maybe even two jl 1000/1..i want the amp to last for a very long time and i want very good quality...i could get the two jl's for 1200but i just dont know if thats worth it when i can get the rockford for 700...

thanks for the help

Silver Member

Post Number: 335
i have been stronly considering a rockford t20001bd...maybe 2 diamond audios.....or maybe even two jl 1000/1..i want the amp to last for a very long time and i want very good quality...i could get the two jl's for 1200but i just dont know if thats worth it when i can get the rockford for 700...

thanks for the help

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3939
get the 2 JLs - u won't b dissapointed .......

Silver Member

Post Number: 336
so your tellin me that i will notice a difference in the two jls over the one rockford...they havce the same power....and ur saying its worth paying double???

and if i go with the rockford...thats not a bad decision is it

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3941
Nothing is wrong with the RF but JL amps will make ur music just sound a whole lot cleaner & as a added bonus if u ever decide 2 change out subs , JL's circuitry will adjust it self 2 whatever loads .

Those JL amps go 4 around $600+ new & $450 used on ebay ......

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
so for the top of the line amps for a 2000 rms sub system...the 2 jls would be the prime choice...i will consider it..but then again on ebay there is no warranty..i gues its between the jl audio and rockford...

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 859
you could also consider kicker either 2 kx1200.1 or one kx2500.1, or 2 RE12.1 amps, i would take RE and Kicker over RF anyday.

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3944
ur the guy who's going with 2 type X or was it 2 premier 3004 ???......

either way , better u spend good $ now 2 get the better product ................

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
2 premiers...do u think that i should be okay buying this amp(s) on ebay...as lkoign as a make sure that they are brand new

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
im the guy with the 2 premiers...

do u think that i should be okay buying this amp(s) on ebay...as long as i make sure that they are brand new

Gold Member

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3945
well chad lee bought both of his JLs off ebay & he's happy - just be very carefull from who u buy .

since its premier subs (more spl) u could get 2 new Hifonics 1600Bx amps 4 around $200 ebay & that would give u a cheap bang 4 buck system .......

Bronze Member
Username: Demon_pride

Crowder, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 19
My KX2500.1 owns my 1000watt rms RE SX 12s... It's amazing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us