A good set of speaks

Bronze Member
Username: Greeney

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 78
im looking for some speakers to replace my stock in my 94 buick century, i have no idea whats good.
ive been kinda looking into Rainbow, will they work? and will they sound better if i hook them up to an amp.
i have a RE sx 12 in my trunk so will i need new ones in the back? i think it might not be worth getting new in the back cause the sub is so loud

thanks

Bronze Member

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 92
anyone?

Silver Member
Username: Texas_bass

Houston, TX

Post Number: 165
id go with infinity, jl audio ,mb quartz those are some of the best to go with

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 775
Thomas, you realize that Rainbow is a German made product right? They are among some of the best car audio products out from what I've heard people say on here. However, the downside is the price, not cheap. Rainbow would walk all over Infinity, MB, and probably JL.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5159
If you can find Rainbow, and afford them, go for it. Excellent stuff. Don't know your price range. Check out SEAS, DLS, Dynaudio, Morel, Focal, Boston Acoustics, JL Audio. There are some I can't think of at the moment.

Silver Member

Grove, MN US

Post Number: 102
how much would the run for rainbow?

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 711
Depends what set. Go for the References, $10k/set.

Silver Member
Username: Nutty91rs

Bloomington, Indiana USA

Post Number: 340
You'll have to have an amp for any decent component system, you can run without it but it will be pointless; you might as well buy cheaper coaxials with low power handling if you're not going to run an amp to the highs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us