Some Help people

Username: Gtrage

DubaiUAE

Post Number: 1
Hi , Im new on here. Any professional on here that can offer me some help.
Im driving a Mutang GT 2005. Im looking to install a full on sound system (with in car dvd and navi). I currently live in Dubai UAE. it will probably cost a bit but discounts here are very popular : ) .
Id prefer to stick to one brand. (some options are.. ALPINE, HARMAN KARDON, KENWOOD).
I am into the quality of sound and i guess its quiet hard to get that combination of bass treble at a high volume? would be a dream come true? but i wouldnt have much experience on that? . I am looking for some loud bass, the type that u pump up and people can feel a shake going on between buildings (as long as it smash up my windows.
I listen to mostly RnB, Hip Hop and from time to time, House and Dance music. I like my tunes Loud !
Ive only ever onced purchased a woofer, 8inch, Kicker with a 300 or 400 watt amp (for my first car that was a Golf 1.6 MK4 Model). Was not bad but when i played house or dance music, the bass wasnt keeping up with the tempo of the overall music if u know what i mean.
I hope someone out there knows what im looking for. Thanks.

LiL Mo

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 506
do you have the mach system in that car.

Username: Gtrage

DubaiUAE

Post Number: 2
No, ive got the Shaker 500 Audio System. Includes AM/FM stereo with 6-CD changer in dash, MP3 capability and 8 speakers.

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 520
Well the box I would use is actually for the jeep wrangler, but I spoke the the company that makes them he says it works great and fires dual 10's toward back,Here are the boxes"JEEP WRANGLER
If using 103, jl10w6 and a 1000/1, as far as navi, your going to have to find a company that has it ofr that area.

NextPr

JW170 DUAL DRIVER DOWN FIRING

A SUPER ENCLOSURE FOR MOST SUV'S

FITS ALL YEARS JEEP WRANGLER

AVAILABLE MODELS:

JW170C10 2-10" CHARCOAL CARPET

JW170R10 2-10" RAW NON-CARPETED

SPECIAL NOTE - Fits 2003 model by moving rear seat forward and removing bar, Jeep comes with additional mounting hole in seat bucket.

DOWN FIRING - Loading affect produces greater bass output.

PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT - Down firing your subs not only increase your output, also protects your subs from the elements and shoes.

SIMPLE INSTALLATION - Open tail gate sits in place, fits snugly against rear seat back.

COSMETICALLY APPEALING - Fits under factory cover concealed for good reasons.

CUSTOMIZABLE - Purchase raw and match your automotive carpet for a stealth install.

TECHNICAL: Total Per Mounting W H TD BD
Cu.ft. Sub Depth

1.70 0.85 7 3/8 33 15 1/4 7 5/32 10 3/4

MOUNTING DEPTH:

MAGNETIC DIAMETER:

Model # Total. Per Description and front rear height depth
Cu.Ft Sub Openings Available width width

MC170 1.70 0.85 Convertible All Years 42 36 7 15
(Blnk, 2 - 10" or 12")

MC230 2.30 1.15 95 - 05 Hatch 33 11 1/2 13 15
(Blnk, 2 - 10" or 12")
(Note: Does not work with mach system. ) (Note: 12" are Upward Firing)
you can view these at www.audioenhancers.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us