Need help with remote starter

Bronze Member
Username: Romic00

Post Number: 35
Sorry for posting in wrong forum but i don't get a response in the other one. my question is about wiring my remote car starter. When i connent the 4 wires to the ignition harness i am a little confused. On the wiring diagram it says starter wire ignition 1 and ignition2, 12 v constant, and acce4ssory 1 and accessory 2 wires. Now is the strarter wire the wire on the start possition of the ignition key? Is the ignition 1 and 2 on the on possition of the ignition key? Is the 12v constant wire on the on position of the ignition key. and accessory is the acc on the ignition key??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
I just installed the wires and when i press the start button all the lighs in the dashboard turn on just like i would put the key in the on position but then it turns off.? could that be becasue i didn't connect the tach wire? or what else could it be.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1883
http://www.drdetailshop.com/STARTINSTALL.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
anyone know why it doesn't start?

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 247
i think it says u need to hook up the tach wire

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

US

Post Number: 104
i tried putting in one of those on my Camaro and i just had to break down and take it to a pro to get installed. just to f*&kin hard to do urself and very frustrating lol. plus it was only like 60 bucks for the install which isnt to bad.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
where didd you get it installed? thx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us