Flip (or fold) down head units??

Username: Mellowyellow

Post Number: 8
well i like flip (or fold w/e) down face units there eye catching and nice looking but i dont know who makes the best kind, ive seen some ok looking one from kenwood and sony and well wondering if any other brands make them and if there any good

Anonymous

I had a dual 7700 head unit. It folded down/slide down and I thought it was good. It has blue lights on it and looks amazing at night. Its even XM ready and comes with aux import for mp3 player or something like that. A good buy.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 676
i think Pioneer and Panasonic made some like that. alsp, alpine had some that you can tilt the face and it folds down to insert a cd, but they aren't fancy or flashy.
Don't get Dual, they are junk, same as Jensen.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 111
I have a Pioneer DEHP6500 flip down face HU and I like it alot. Really cool animations too. Very "eye catching".

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
not like flip down to put ur cd in, like the controls slide down and u see a screen, i think ill get the Dual XDV-8125 and buy a dvd player for it, maybe even then get tvs in my sunvisors.

Silver Member
Username: Robert_d

MIA, FL USA

Post Number: 444
you can get a 7" indash dvd players on ebay for like 300 - 400$ from japan im not sure how the quality of it is but if you want looks for cheap there u go

kenwood also has some slide down face plates ... that at least has some quality to it ... dual is just junk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
wait, i thought kenwood wast junk also?? and i tried the dvd player thing on ebay, never got item and still missin 340 from ebay, i hate it, ive been sending them emails for almost a month now!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 808
Kenwood is not junk. They're IMO, the same quality as Pioneer or Alpine. Some will disagree.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
oo in that case i might look into them more

Bronze Member
Username: Bigstick4lr

Columbia, Maryland U.S.

Post Number: 19
The Pioneer Deh-p9600mp is real hi tech U should look into that if u get tired of the dvd 7" screen
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us