New speaks

Bronze Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 97
i am about to get a 00 grand am gt and i am gettingn a whole new system put in i want to get 4 speakers to put in it i just wanted to know what is the best i could buy i want to spend maybe around 400 for all 4 and then if i get them what kind of amp should i get just for info i am getting 2 10"w6v2 if it makes any diffrence

Bronze Member
Username: Southern_bass

Jacksonville, Florida U.S.

Post Number: 22
thats going to rattle your small trunk to pieces lol

Bronze Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 98
thats why im getting 2 10s and not like 12s hey atleast its a small enclosure i am going to get the whole car proffesionally dynamating to attempt to stop that caus ei was expecting it to it will be loud as hell and sound good thouhg its kinda a dream system im gonna put mids in also and a in dash lcd monitor sorry i got some money to blow when i get this car ive been saving up for the car then my parents told me they will buy me a new car so i have money for a system in it and im gonna sell the subs i have now

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 413
if you have your car professionally dynamatted that will help out a lot i did the same to my car and i have 3 12 w3v2. those 10 will sound good you should get some JL XR components for the front and then if you want back speakers look into maybe some infinity 6X9 or whatever size you have back there. w/ infinity you would be getting a decent sounding speaker that will not detract from your front staging. get a 2 ch amp for the front components and run the back speakers off the deck.

Bronze Member
Username: Audiowizard69

Post Number: 57
whayt kind of subs are they charlie? size,specs,price? got any pics of them?mail me at rebelguy75@yahoo.com

Bronze Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 100
2 10" w6v2s i dont have them yet gonna order after christmas
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us