Unique Whips

Silver Member
Username: Shawnomak

HB, SK Canada

Post Number: 166
you think they do a good job installing stereos? do they only use jl subs? i havent seen them use any other brand, but i have only seen a few shows

Silver Member
Username: Ford_on_20s

Jacksonville, Florida Us

Post Number: 196
only ones ive saw they used all jl. I saw this one where they had dwayne wades hummer...they put like 4 12'' w6v2's with 2 jl 1000/1's...it was crazy

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 128
I dont know what you are talking about but on the hummer that was red they put 4 jl 13w7 powered by 4 1000/1 ported.

Bronze Member
Username: Dropthatbass

Minnesota US

Post Number: 84
Reme makes some crazy a55 boxes by the way.
expecially that double decker fiberglassed one ( if anyone knows what im talking about haha)

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1772
reme maks the same box with the same routing pattern every week. i think it's a matter of bogus shop owners who always want quick turn over and more money than a long lasting custom job. but that's the only way to get something original each time, to spend time on it. but the show's a perpetual rerun. i like the way paul tuttle said "whatever" to his pops so that he could do original work. reme's got no spine.

Bronze Member
Username: Dropthatbass

Minnesota US

Post Number: 86
you got a good point

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 394
their shop is so different than a normal shop they just have rich celebrities drop off their cars and say i want a system or wheels or whatever and then the guys at unique, reme or will just put in what they want. and the reason they use JL is so they can charge more and also to have a good product in the vehicle so the customers know they put in quality stuff. the celebrities don't even know what's in their cars. i think Reme has the potential and ability to do some really good work or custom stuff it's just that they're on a tight time schedule to get the cars done so he ends up having to do basic boxes.

Bronze Member
Username: Hootz

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Post Number: 69
that red hummer had 4 12w7s and 4 1000/1 amps. The guy originally had 2 13w7s and 2 1000/1's but said it wasn't enough bass. I agree that the turnaround in unique autosports is way too short. The only reason that business does so well is because Will Castro is good at making connections with people that have money and don't have time to look around. So they are willing to pay them to pick up their car and haul it across the country just to install a stereo and rims. A lot of the work they do in that shop is so quick and cheap, it makes me think to myself I could do a job 10 times that good in a weekend. Did you guys see the one where they painted the interior of that Yukon blue? And mostly with spray cans. When they were installing the panels, paint was chipping off all over the place. And they did stupid sh!t like paint the airbag on the steering wheel, but left the rest of the wheel black. They've done some good work, like the 2 section fiberglass box reme did, but any time they take the time to do a good job, Will is in there yelling at them to get the car done and out of the shop.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us