Components....ne one?

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 282
I asked this question in the speaker forum but no one has answered in 2 days, so i figured someone over would probably give me the answer so...
Ne suggestions for a decent component set and amp to run them around 400$? i will also be running 6.9s off my H/U and possibly another set of speakers(5.25") off the rear channels of the H/U but i was told i didnt need them....so ne one on the components and amp...thanks in advance...

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 379
i have some JL XR components that are awesome I paid about 250 for them off ebay and i got a 2 ch rockford amp for about 100 so that altogether is about 350. the Jl speakers are a great set they sound amazing very accurate and detailed.

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 284
thanx alot ill look into to them

Silver Member
Username: Baseball1187

Columbia, SC

Post Number: 276
Ascendant Audio is coming out with comps, should be out SOON! i'm waiting on them

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1252
i just recently got the xr650-csi hooked up to my jl450/4 and it does sound very good.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1331
guys, hows the midbass on thise XR components? my VRs lack in that category. im going to upgrade to XR in the future maybe. possibly diamond hex components or CDT.

sorry killer, back to ur topic. i would say look into infinity kappa perfects and also CDT audio on ebay. you can get b stock their for a really good price. and b stock for CDT is only cosmetic, no mechanical erros, and they still have a lifetime warranty...

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1332
oh and btw i think im going to go from a 300/4 to a zapco 1000.4 ( buts its only 125w rms x4 at 4 ohms)

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 393
trevor when i first heard the XR components i was shocked at the bass that was coming out of them that was one of the selling factors for me. they really are an incredible component set. the midbass should be what you're looking for.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us