AUTOPAGE RS-720LCD

Anonymous

Am looking into getting an alarm system for my honda my prefferences would be like those of a viper791 or compustat i leave in DC security is an issue have looked at a few they range from $355-$500 everything ill set that as my target price and anything below that currently am looking at http://autopagesystems.com/t_inside.cfm?action=products&catID=1004&prodID=0A7E54 F7-267B-498C-8E1F-3484D3C91A9F CANT FIND REVIEWS ON THIS ALARM LIKE TO NOW MORE ABOUT IT OR YOURE OPINIONS THOSE NEAR BY IF YOU CAN HOOK ME UP WITH A DEALER OR BETTER DEAL YOU WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Alan H
Unregistered guest
Hello
I've spent the last couple of hours looking through all the posts here, trying to find a solution to my problem with no avail. I have a concept 300 installed in my mazda mx-3, the problem is it's stopped locking/unlocking with the key fob and when I start the car it no longer auto locks. Apart from that the alarm is fine, arms and disarms, can be put in valet mode from the key fob with no problems. I did think it could be the central locking screwing up but that works fine with the key just not with the alarm, any ideas?
Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us