Should I

Bronze Member
Username: Kravenblood

Post Number: 12
Should i fix my stroker 15 try to sell it and my brutus2005d,step up to a stroker pro15 with 2 orion2500d to each voicecoil?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Oh and any one know of good 7" and 5" component one for door and one for kick panel, might be able to scrounge up about 300 a set for them.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 3532
i heard strokers b4 & 2 me they play a high freq bass so strickly spl subs imo - very loud but i prefer a more musical sub

u could get in to that RE group buy thing thats going in on now .....

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 263
image dynamics makes a 7" and 5" comp set for alittle over 300 i believe, and their suppose to be pretty damn good. its their chameleon set

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
I wanted a stroker since they came out in mid 90 lol i finallly got the 2005 model now i want the pro lol it suppose to be a descent sq sub in a sealed box the freq only is 36hz though so ill be missing some low end. So as much as everyone here likes re ill stick with the stroker never have had real problems with cerwin vega subs used since i was 16. So still got to decide on keeping or getting the pro lol plus pro ported is 3 cubes where regular is about 5 cubes and haveing a 95 eclipse that 3 cubes look nice lol.
ive heard the same about the image dynamics.

Silver Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 769
imo i think stroker subs are ugly as h3ll, never heared one or seen one in real life but from the pics i've seen they look ugly as sin.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us