Help Please

Bronze Member
Username: Dropthatbass

Minnesota US

Post Number: 62
I bought a Hifonics Titan 1505D from Ebay and i got it and had everything hooked up and the sub did not move, i tried everything including rewiring the whole thing again and actually tried 2 different decks and still nothing and so i was wondering if i could file for fraud on Ebay or something, would anybody know anything about this? please help

Gold Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1306
Are you sure you hooked up everything correctly?
Is there any signs that the amp is even on like an on light or somethin like that.

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 205
is the remote wire hooked up.wont power up without that.

Bronze Member

Minnesota US

Post Number: 63
yea theres a light on and then the bass remote does but i doubt that something would be wrong with the sub which is a RE SX 12

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1308
What kind of HU do you have? Is the sub preout turned on?

Bronze Member

Minnesota US

Post Number: 64
Alpine CDA-9847, and yea im almost positive that its turned on

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1309
All settings on the amp are correctly set? most importantly the gain and the filters? If they are and its not working then before you go filing for fraud or whatever have it looked at by a professional. Then if they cant find the reason its not working then you can alert ebay or the seller of the defective item.

Bronze Member

Minnesota US

Post Number: 65
yea i just tryed it and no go and like i took the speaker wire out from the plug in spot and rubbed the 2 wires together and they should be sparking shouldnt they? any other suggestions?

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1310
You have any other amps you can put in its place to see if they work?

Go through all the settings on the HU to make sure there set up right, like faders, filters, and whatnot.

Is the sub new or used when you bought it?

Try using another sub on the amp if you have one.
If not then try running a battery to both the coils to make sure thier both reacting.

Im pretty much all out man.......Sorry, cant think of anything else right now. I think of anything else ill let you know.

Bronze Member

Minnesota US

Post Number: 66
hey man thanks, its a new sub unless RE deals out refurbs from the company which i doubt, but ill check everything and if still not ill go to a pro and have them look at the amp

Gold Member

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 1311
When i said battery i mean a small one like a AA or somethin like that not a car battery ok just to make sure cuz that would not be good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us