Looking for a crossover with no subsonic filter

Unregistered guest
I need some help with my set-up, I'm not trying to win any competitions or produce deafening SPL levels, just trying to make my car sound good so my extended road trips are more pleasant. know what I mean?

I'm looking for a crossover that cuts out anything above 200hz and can get down to atleast 10hz.
everything I've seen cuts out at or above 20hz including most amps with crossovers built in, like mine.
my amp's crossover can be turned off, and when turned off, it turns off the subsonic filter. when its off, the bass is excellent, you may not be able to hear anything below 20hz, but you can sure as hell feel it. :-)
I've got a single 15 inch audiobahn sub in a sealed box. so it can get down to the low frequencies easy, but it brutally demolishes the higher frequencies, and not in a good way.

so what I'm looking for is a crossover that has just a variable low-pass setting ranging from 150-300hz (but if i had only one choice, then it would be 200hz), and thats it. no bass boost(or atleast it doesnt need one, if it has one then I'll just keep it off), no subsonic filter (and the ability to get down to atleast 10hz), but nothing else at all.
if anyone knows of somthing matching this description, let me know. if it were 3-way and had a variable high-pass filter for the front and rear channels, then christmas would be sweet this year, but I'm not going to get too greedy.
thanks for your help.

Bronze Member
Username: Littleguy

Post Number: 83
Precision Power FRX-322
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us