Best in-dash navigation/dvd system setup?

Hopperb17
Unregistered guest
I need some help...I have an '02 BMW 325i and I want to put an in-dash unit in that has DVD capability and also Navigation system capability. Obviously my first stop was to look at the Pioneer AVIC-N2, and this is what I was going to buy. Then I started reading reviews and I really don't like the fact that I might have to pull over to re-enter a destination.

I started looking into buying a head unit and a remote mount navigation unit in two seperate pieces. I really like the Alpine-D310 but I will almost double what I pay when I add on the Alpine Navigation. I have also looked at the Kenwood and even Pioneer head units.

It is not a big deal to have all 2005 stuff, I just want a system that is efficient and usefull. I love the idea of not having to put in a seperate CD each time I want to use the Navigation System.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. And if you have a good deal on an older system..I would be interested in purchasing.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 257
Use the n2 and bypass the feature that allows you to view while driving, even navigation.

jazzy94533
Unregistered guest
yes the Avic N2 can be bypassed.its done by dropping the soider on the to contact pionts.mine works great

Bryan648976
Unregistered guest
i got my truck at an auction recently and it has a kdc-x879 in it and is asking for a code that i dont have and i dont want to let the radio go unused so any help would be appreciated
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us