Clifford Arrow3, Proximity Sensor3, Duplex Piezo Sensor problems

jinjur
Unregistered guest
Hi all,

Recently installed clifford Arrow 3......without the sensors it works flawlessly, surprising as it was as second hand unit :-)

Anyway, i have scrapped the standard piezo sensor as it was broken and i have put a Duplex Piezo Sensor on the extra sensor input to add 2 levels of shock sensing which works great on its own.

now, when i plug my proximity sensor 3 module onto the single channel input (i.e 3 wires where standard shock sensor used to be) the duplex piezo doesnt work, the light on it comes on and stays on and you could hit the car with a jackhammer and it wouldnt care.

As soon as the prox sensor is removed all works again.

I also find the performance of the shock sensor 3 a wee bit iffy, is this normal?

Please dont tell me i need my valet code as i aint got it and my local cliffy dealer wants dumb money to sort it.

Also, when i unlock my doors, my interior light does not come on, everything is wired ok as i checked using an external source on the relay, just the cliffy wont switch it on.

And sometimes, it chirps once when i turn off the ignition....is this normal...?

Sorry for all the questions, appreciate any help i get...cheers

Andy
Ireland
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us