Neon lights

Silver Member
Username: Ford_on_20s

Jacksonville, Florida Us

Post Number: 112
does anyone know a good website...or place where you can get those neon lights for interior where they flash to the beat of the music ?

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 136
streetglow.com

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 264
Dont buy neon lights on ebay if they are like 5 bucks an 50 to ship because they break easy an then you cant get an exchange because it would cost 50 to ship back to you so always buy them at a place that isnt online an offers a good warranty

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 265
actually thats for under body kits , i dont know about interior but if the shipping is way high an the price is itty bitty dont get um

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 278
i just bought some neons on e-bay for $30 bucks canadian. It came with 2 interior sticks and the regulator to control them with the music.........never did install them tho,lol.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 269
I dont know about Neons because its really just given Cops another excuse to pull you over an i already have enough cops pulling me over just because i look some what like a thug an i drive a cadillac an have 20 inch rims an a lound stereo system ...They pull you over if they can see the actual neon light while passing you up because they claim its a Hazard, but some times they just pull you over an lie about being able to see the neon light, ive even had tons of cops pull me over just to pat me down an search for drugs an there excuse for pulling me over is that i was speeding when i never speed, if anything i go to Slow because i like to Creep

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 270
The last time i got pulled over i was driven to my fathers place near livingston TX an the cop claimed i was speeding when i was going 50 in a 55 an he ended up searching my car up an down an what he found was Brass knuckles an he took me to jail for them an impounded my car so it cost 300 to get out of jail an 250 to get my car out an a 1000 dollar fine when i went to court, but i had always had those things in the car in houston an i had even hung them from my Rear View mirror in the past an a few cops in the past had looked at um an not said a thing but i guess those hick town cops take you in for what ever they can because there little poor town needs funds

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 271
In Houston cops dont take you in for small things because they have bigger fish to fry, when i was younger i had a cop stop me right after i had bought some weed an he found it an all he did was make me dump it out in the bayou

hookdogg
Unregistered guest
yeah I have problems with cops all the time over here in SC. That's why I'm going to install an camera and a audio recorder in my truck. I had cops pull me over and search. No probable cause or anything. I've never been to jail and they hating on me trying to get me in there. In South Carolina if you have any kind of survellance system you have to tell the cops or some type of warning that you have the system or it will not be submissible in court. So I'm putting a transparent sticker on my truck. Hardly noticable but it's there saying "warning, camera." Next time I get pulled over and search with no probable cause...lawsuit baby!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Swishblank88

Vashon Island, WA USA

Post Number: 24
yeah go to <http://store.yahoo.com/svcompucycle/index.html>
they have lighting for computer cases and stuff...all 12v and its way cheap...even the power saving LED kits and stuff. They also have kits that flash with music and have sensitivity knobs and stuff. Check it out I just bought 2 LED fans for my amp rack and a light kit there myself. All the 12v lights and fans will work fine in your car too :-)

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 473
LoL... Dont get me started on getting pulled over.. Driving a 1999 Firebird, with custom paint, white neon underbody, that passes the 150 dB mark.. (Although, had it metered at the volume I actually listen to it normally at, and it was high 130's) with "THE VIBRAT OR" (without the space...but cant put the word for some reason, it's forbidden) painted on the sides of the car... heh..

If I'm ever in a hurry, I literally have to keep the neon off, and radio down...it's almost a guarantee here in Reno it'll get me pulled over...had a cop threaten me with assault on an officer because 'it hurt his ears'. bleh.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us